We're always on the search for fantastic holiday accommodation, activities and attractions to work with - so if you tick any one of those boxes please get in touch!
We want to keep our commission levels as low as possible, as we know it's important to helping you keep your prices lower for your guests. Here's some of what we offer for our accommodation owners:-
- 8% commission rates for booking taken via Discover Your Wales
- No exclusivity
- 5% commission rates across all bookings if you also want the calendar on your website (so guests book through our platform)
- We only charge a small admin fee for visitors (max £15 per booking)
- Payments online via card, credit card, PayPal or BACS - making it easier for your guests and we adsorb the costs
- We work closely with online advertising agents like iKnowUK
Don't need our booking facility? Advertise on our interactive Wales map for only £50 a year - we'll also let you know how many click throughs you get on an annual basis!
We want to create an interactive map for our visitors, so that they can easily explore that Wales has to offer in terms of activities, attractions, scenery and more. We realise everyone has costs to pay already, so we've priced ours as such:-
- Add an activity or attraction on our map, for £25 a year
- Write a blog about your activity or attraction to place on our Blog on Wales page (great for directing more people to your site) at £50 a year
- We'll also mention your activity and attraction on our social media and our blogs where relevant